The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 am

I am warming up to Rafe as you all know. He is not as bad as the Eshmis paint him out to be. I want to see how he does at exposing the Sydnapping. His fans have been extremely nice to me, even defending me whne the Eshamis jump all over me bc I don't like Ej. I'm willing to at least give him a chance.

Last edited by itsjustasoap on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:38 am

I am warming up to him too. Let's see just how he does handle this situation. I hope he doesn't get all arrogant about it; that doesn't become him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:07 am

can I still hate the bugger? LOL! pffttt! what am I saying? of course I can! that's why I love this board! and I don't mind being the only one in my little corner. enjoy your man, ladies!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Not so fast; I'm only warming up to him and very slowly. It could turn back the other way at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Lol Lucy, ambrosia. We did say we are warming up to him. Its gonna take some time. I liked how gentle he was while questioning Fay today. The Eshamis can stick that one in their pipe and smoke it. I actually liked the show today, it was so good with out Ej and Sami. I hope Rafe takes his arse down a notch or two! Ej is a pair of donkey balls for sure!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Not to worry. Rafe will cut those donkey balls right off.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:49 pm

It's ok Lucy, I hate the bastard. He spends the past year working on 1 flipping case..one that he should have been throw off of because he was personally (dick) in...volved in. The courts convicted Nicole and Anna was never endited that I know of. WTH?
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 pm

seriously! LOL! the FBI wouldn't fund his personal endeavors! what a crock! hey, sunshine, I have margarita's in my corner! celebrate
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Sorry TD, I had to edit this post,this is a non bashing post, so if you'd like to give Rafe the royal thrashing you feel he deserves, please do so in the anti threads. I'll have to ask Missy Sunshine my mod to do the same. Tsk, tsk ladies, lol, I guess I'll have to throw you in the board jail... insane smilie
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:03 pm

I am sorry I just read the rules and it said I could not bash here and I did but I just ---- rafe so please don't ban me.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 pm

I think you're cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Lucy wrote:
I think you're cool. Wink

I think you are SUPER cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 am

I know what you mean girls...pass the margaritas and TD you stick with the virgin drinks ok?

As for ranting or bashing in the wrong spot..it will happen after all it is a ranting board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:28 am

ladies, this is NOT a bashing thread. We have one of those for Rafe already. This is for those of us that are warming up to him. If you have not done so, kindly get the frack outta this thread, lol/j/k you can stay if you don't bash him to high heaven, lol. Sorry TD, I'll have to edit the bashing comments out of your thread as this is a non bash thread.
If you want to bash Rafe then please go to the anti thread for him and you may bash him to the cows come home.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 am

Well one of the best things you can ever have is the virgin strawberry daiquiri from Old Spaghetti Factory too. It is pricy at around 10 bucks a meal and just about as much for the drink but it is worth it and you can add meatballs for only 2 bucks more.

Sorry itsjustasoap, it was just a rant. If this turns into a Rafe lovefest I may not be able to post here. I don't trust men who wear pink lipstick.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:34 am

NO TD, this is just for this thread only. One thread does not a lovefest make. You have places to bash Rafe here all you want. Only one thread doesn't mean you have to go running off the board. But that is your choice, I won't stop you if you feel that's what you wish to do.
I'm not trying to be mean, but everybody needs to be fair to everyone else. That's why I create a soaps fav section. The rest of the board is anti...
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 am

Well you sound a bit defensive to me itsjustasoap, I think you may be developing feelings for Rafe and scared to admit it. I am just concerned for you that is all.

I don;t want to break you rules, it is you board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!    Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rafe NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!
Page 1 of 1