The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Missy Reeves to

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:10 am

Tv Guide I believe is reporting that Missy Reeves has just signed a contract with Days. I can't wait and hope that Matthew Ashford will be right behind her!
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
ambrosia

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 am

I hope Matt will return as well. It wouldn't be the same without him.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 am

No, but maybe Jennifer can slap some sense into Sami. Someone needs to!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:32 am

I'm not sure that Sami will need slapping once she finds out the truth. I think she will be the one doing the slapping or worse.

As to Jennifer returning, I would love it if Bill Horton would return as well.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:18 am

good deal! and I hope Jack returns as well. I love that tall drink of water! he is quite the looker. I love a handsome tall man with delicious eyes. Matt Ashford fills the bill quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Well then bring back Lucas please and he would complete the clan.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Really! If they can get all these high priced actors, they surely can afford to bring back Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 pm

I don't see how they can bring back Jennifer without Lucas it makes zero sense really.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 am

I am not moved by Jennifer coming back.

There are better choices, Marlena, Lucas, John...the list is HUGE!
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 am

Well I love Jennifer! She was a good girl but I would be happy if they brought back Jarlena and Lucas, it is not Days without them and why do we have the crappy Hernandezes instead?
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:41 am

I would love it if Jenn brought Lucas back in tow but only if it is Bryan Dattilo playing him. I will accept no substitutes.
I don't care if Lucas comes back for Sami or not. Just so long as he comes back with a good storyline.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:45 am

Me too itsjustasoap. Recasting him is not an option, it would be like recasting Marlena or Erica from All my children.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 am

If Lucas returns, I am sure it will be Bryan. After all, Lucas comes back for visits and they haven't replaced him. Besides, Bryan is available.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:58 am

just gimmie Bryan already, pretty please?
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:08 am

I liked Jen ok. always thought she was a cutie. but I thought she and Jack were adorable. by herself...I'm not sure she can cut it. she won't have the same pizzazz.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 am

Jack needs to be there for sure. I don't want her to become just another buttinski if she comes back alone.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:53 am

exactly. and how will they explain his absence? it's not exactly cricket how they keep treating the stars who get to come back.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Jack needs to come back. He is so funny.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Lucy wrote:
exactly. and how will they explain his absence? it's not exactly cricket how they keep treating the stars who get to come back.

Yeah, I don't want her coming back only to find out that she is having marital problems. That would totally suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missy Reeves to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy Reeves to   Missy Reeves to Empty

Back to top Go down

Missy Reeves to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Soap Rant Board  :: Soaps Discussion :: Soaps Discussion :: Soap Favs-
Jump to: