The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Actor Gaylen Gerring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunshine
Sunshine

Actor Gaylen Gerring Empty
PostSubject: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:42 pm

I just saw on Soaps.com the following:

Days fans and co-stars will miss Lindsay Hartley!

Like some of us here at Soaps.com, the viewers of Days of Our Lives noticed some chemistry about to happen between EJ (James Scott) and Arianna (Lindsay Hartley). One of the fans at the recent Days Into Night Charity Event, asked James about the chemistry and a possible pairing between EJ and Arianna. Like me, James paused and thought. He then took a second to respond and leaned in to discuss briefly with Galen Gering (Rafe), who was seated next to him. He then got on the microphone and announced the news to everyone that Lindsay Hartley had been let go from the show. Some in the crowd knew this because Soaps.com had reported it when the news broke, but the majority of the crowd was in shock over this recent casting news. There were gasps among the fans and James stepped in to continue answering the question, once the shock had worn off. "I thought for a while that there might be something there, and it would be nice. It’s been a long, long, long, long time since EJ has had any physical action! A long time!" He went on to say, "Lindsay is a great person and a wonderful actress. I’m sure she will be working again very soon." Galen Gering (Rafe) went on to say similar things, but also mentioned the economy. "In these times and the economy the way that it is, they are only going to invest in characters that really connect with the audience. It’s unfortunate because her character (Arianna) had a rough start with the storylines, but it seemed to be taking off recently. That’s just how it goes in this business though." It was a bittersweet moment.
Later during the event when Eric Marisolf (Brady) announced that he had just received a text from Lindsay, wanting to know how everything was going in South Carolina, the crowd jumped to their feet so that he could snap a quick photos and send it back to her. Hopefully she felt the love from there. I must say that I was shocked by the news as well, when I first read about it. It did seem that her character was just beginning to get out of a rut and start to develop. But, this is daytime after all! Who knows exactly how she will leave and under what circumstances. No one is ever really gone in Salem...right?.

Last edited by Sunshine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 pm

I think it was rude as hell for him to say this. Like his character connects with anyone!

Last edited by Sunshine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for actor bashing)
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:58 pm

oh shit. that was cold! talk about a pot shot! I've heard he isn't the most caring, thoughtful person. I read his drunken twitter tirade. no conceit in his family is there...he has it all!
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:03 pm

I think Galen used a poor choice of words.

Last edited by Sunshine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : actor bashing removed)
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 pm

I totally agree. that was just cold. I've seen blizzards with more warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:37 am

post deleted for actor bashing

Last edited by Sunshine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 am

Well he doesn't connect with me that is for sure and did enyone realize he has the name GAY in his name? I mean I think that is a sign. You have to watch out for these things or you end up living with a gay man who can cook wonderful enchiladas but won;t commit!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:38 am

Ok, please refrain from discussing anything regarding the actors sexual nature.,Grosss!

While many of you don't like Galen, at a fan event he took the time to tape a mesage for me and was very sweet about the whole thing.
An ohio newspaper reported he had tons of fans, like hundreds that went around the blocks. If he is so bad, why does he have so many fans that love him no end?

Last edited by Sunshine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : eidted out fan base bashing)
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:43 am

well I don;t see anyone bashing rafe fans so I think you are safe. Where are you meeting all of these fans so they can come to your defense and why do you need defending itsjustasoap?
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:47 am

So who the frack cares if I am Safe? I never once said that in any of my posts so please do not put words in my mouth. Try the nbc board, that place is nasty and no offense, since when do I have to answer to you? I don't. But I was polite enough to give you the answer anyways. Just bc I like the Safe fans and have warmed up a bit to Rafe, does not a safe make me.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:49 am

I said I hoped you were safe, not that you were A Safe. You suggested people were after you and Safe fans came to help you.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 am

Yes, bc I am so anti ejami. That's why they come at me. Its the EJAMI's who constantly have badgered me from forum to forum. And I never said that anyone needed to come to my defense, just that they were nice enough to do so.

Last edited by Sunshine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : blatant fan base bashing removed)
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:04 am

Was Gaylen Gerring bothering you?
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 am

ugh, it wasnt Galen, I never ever said it was Galen, it was the Ejami fans. I think I am being very clear about that.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:25 am

I am locking this thread do to the fact that is is turning into actor bashing which is the very first rule on this board, and it is as we speak being broken.
I don't liek discussing the actors bc it gets dicey and crosses many lines.
Here is the rule in case some of you forgot.
Subject: The first rule: No actor bashing. Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 22:58

No actor bashing allowed. Anything that is negative about the actors/resses will be edited or removed. Character bashing and hating is fine. Couple hating is fine. Just leave the real life people out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 am

I opened, edited, and reclosed this thread.

ALL comments were re-read and some were deleted and edited.

There was blatant actor bashing AND fanbase bashing.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:38 am

Thank you sunshine for doing that. It got a little out of hand in the forum this morning. I think all is well now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actor Gaylen Gerring   Actor Gaylen Gerring Empty

Back to top Go down

Actor Gaylen Gerring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Soap Rant Board  :: Soaps Discussion :: Soaps Discussion :: General Character Rant-
Jump to: