The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Ej not forgiving Hope?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Ej not forgiving Hope? Empty
PostSubject: Ej not forgiving Hope?   Ej not forgiving Hope? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:09 am

Its says in upcoming spoilers that Ej wants Hope prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Ej you f'ing b@st@ard, I get that she whacked you, but darn, she should be rewarded for whacking you at least. What a turd. How dare he want her in jaim when the rapist, murdeing basty should be there himeself. What a load of pond scum he is!
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Ej not forgiving Hope?   Ej not forgiving Hope? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:26 am

some of the gossip running rampant on the web is that someone shoots EJ. might Hope have a recurrance of night time Hope and be the one to shoot him? to be honest, what would she have to lose?

EJ can protest all he wants and demand whatever, but he isn't the judge and can't determine her prosecution...silly vengeful goof! besides, Victor will bend over backwards and bite through hs own ankles to protect her. EJ versus Victor??? LMAO! no contest!! Vic is the man!
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Ej not forgiving Hope?   Ej not forgiving Hope? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 am

Typical.

Victor won't do squat to help her either.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Ej not forgiving Hope?   Ej not forgiving Hope? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:50 am

Oh, but this is so in keeping with EJ's character. I wouldn't expect anything else of him.

I do wonder who will shoot him. It looks like we may have a who-done-it on our hands.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Ej not forgiving Hope?   Ej not forgiving Hope? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:13 am

It is so EJ all the way. Of course any victim would feel the same. If I get whacked on the head and find out it's a cop I will be hotter than hell too and I am not even a mobster/monster like EJ. All the other victims are related to Hope so of course they will forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Ej not forgiving Hope?   Ej not forgiving Hope? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 am

true. I suppose I'd be all about nailing the ass of whomever whacked me as well. can't say as I blame the boy there. but she was under the influence and not aware...but that's usually what crack heads say, too, right? oh well. sucks to be Hope! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Ej not forgiving Hope?   Ej not forgiving Hope? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Well that means EJ is going to jail. He won;t forgive her but he is hiding a big crime - he is totally going down. Either that or Abe will be doped out on the pills and shoot him. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Ej not forgiving Hope?   Ej not forgiving Hope? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:06 am

I really can't blame EJ for being pissed. I would be, drugs or no. and I'd probably want the book thrown at her as well.

but I think Sami may play into this one. soothing the savage beast, as it were. and I think when he realizes the entent to which things happened (and Sami crawls his ass some), he'll chill out a bit.

it'd be best if Hope goes to a facility for rehab. jail won't help her to kick the habit nor will it help her to understand the reasons behind her personality switch when using a drug that drops her inhibitions.

even thought the drug caused her to act out, she was clearly persuing an avenue that was kept in her sub-concience. she needs to adress that part. and I don't think jail can accomplish that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ej not forgiving Hope?   Ej not forgiving Hope? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ej not forgiving Hope?
Page 1 of 1