The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:45 am

but this part of it is not.

Although its fun to bash and trash, I think so much negativity is not good for people. We need at least one place where we can talk positively. After all, we don't want to end up being as nasty and bitter as the Eshamis now do we? That would be a fate worse the death,it would be this insane smilie.
So this one forum is for favs only. I don't think having one postive place on the board is to much to ask is it?
How am I being an unfair admin by asking for one sole postive place on the board that is free from negativity. So please, this one forum is no bashing allowed.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 am

But I don't like Rafe and the board says clearly no gushing allowed.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:51 am

Excuse me it is my board, if I want to make one place on it for no bashing then that is my perrogative. I must ask that you stop questioning every decision I make about this board and the forums I choose to put in.
I went through a lot of trouble to try and accomadate everyone, even making a food thread and a fan fiction forum just for you. If you have issues with me, then please pm me. If you don't like something I do, I'm sorry, but I will not allow this board to be turned into a war zone. Please pm me if you have issues regarding the way I handle this board.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:02 am

I said it was your board and I don;t think I am questioning every decision you make. Thank you for the food threads and the fan fiction threads. I have not been cooking as much since I have been busy with my jewelry. Aunt Frida sold some for me and my fanfiction was deleted on the server at work and when I complained about THAT they told be I should have backed it up or better yet done it on my computer at home but how can I do that when I haven't paid my AT and T bills?

But if you want more recipes I will come up with some, I have one for a layered salad and a carrot cake.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 am

Then please put them in the food thread, heck, I may make a food and health forum, looks liek folks are into that here.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 am

Okay then, something positive. I really liked the Bo and Hope scenes yesterday.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 am

So did I, they were great.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 am

Bo is still so much in love with Hope and, once Hope returns to normal, she will be beside herself with anguish. Very soapy.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:17 am

I'm a dead set Victor fan. I love that he is a good man at heart and loves his family, but if you cross him, all hell will break lose! and he carries himself in such a refined manner. he is just so classy and polished. and not a bad looker, considering he's getting on in years. I love the way he delivers those one line punches! cracks me up!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 am

Ok, I'll make a postivie thread for him, and Maggie too while I'm at it? Any one into Magistor? Maggie and Victor? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:49 am

I didn't think I would be, but I actually do like, uhm...Vaggie? LMAO! they seem rather cute together. I imagine I'm in the corner by myself on this one, tho!
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 am

I like Maggie, I am so sad that Mickey died the way he did. I am scared Victor will corrupt her and she will become a sellout, she already is kinda with her fancy shmancy restaurant. She is like my sister who thinks she is so sophisticated becasuse she does yoga and drinks chai lattes.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:56 am

maybe Maggie will soften Victor. he seems to really care for her. maybe she'll turn him around. she's quite the strong lady. I don't think she'll be so easy to manipulate as some young chick.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Young chicks are so easily menipulated that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 pm

i love Victor!!! I think that he and Maggie make great friends, but I can't see them being involved romantically.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Well I think they would make an OK couple, they are the same age and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE   THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS A BASH FREE ZONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Soap Rant Board  :: Soaps Discussion :: Soaps Discussion :: Soap Favs-
Jump to: