The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Rafe, good guy for Sami???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Rafe, good guy for Sami??? Empty
PostSubject: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm

We all want Lucas with Sami. But Rafe is sorta kinda ok for now. The only thing I truly wanna see him do, is bring down Ej. I can't wait till that happens!
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:09 am

If Rafe is written as the good guy, then he needs to come clean about Emily. He does not trust Sami with the truth and that is downright pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:21 am

I know he is "supposed" to be the good guy. BUT, he is sneaky, not beneath breaking the law to get what he wants, uses blackmail on poor old Caliope (blackmail! it's illegal! he's FBI, he should know that.) he keeps secrets, but runs out on Sami if she keeps one, AND, there is just something wrong with a man who will try to adopt another man's child behind that man's back. again, it's illegal, he's FBI, he should know that!

I know nobody has any sympathy for EJ, so it seems ok to steal his kids from him. but hey, hate him or love him, NOBODY has the right to play God and steal anyone else's kids! wrong is wrong, I don't care who you are, jack@ss or Saint. Sami needed her @ss kicked over that. but she does have a kidnapping history. she 'napped her own sister, you may remember.

she certainly thinks it's ok to steal other people's flesh and blood all in the name of "I'm keeping them safe". oh boohoo. cry me a freakin' river! she had no right to steal her mom's child and she had no right to steal EJ's child.

and if she didn't want a child with EJ, she should've kept her legs closed or used protection. she thinks she is God and does whatever she wants in the name of safety and it's ok.

and "good guy" Rafe comes along and helps her???? he's FBI! for the love of all that's Holy! KIDNAPPING IS WRONG! nobody gets a break from me. NOBODY! especially someone who is supposed to uphold the LAW!!! the LAW, Rafe!

so, nope. I won't be supporting the lesser of the two evils. Rafe can take down EJ all he wants. I don't give a rat fart. just do it legally and leave his kids out of it. if Rafe wants kids, he can have some or adopt them LEGALLY!

so, how's THAT for a rant at a super rant board? I got style...LOL!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Lol, that was a good one Lucy,and very well written. I just want Rafe to take Ej down, then he can be with whom ever. I am totally past who Sami Brady is with. I could care less if she is with the lamp post around the corner. I truly loathe how stupid she is being written lately.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Sing it sister that was a super rant Lucy!

I agree the Rafist is evil. Look what he did to Calliope! For years I have patterned my manner of dress after her, I collect earrings and look to her for inspiration. I have a pair from 1983 that I bought, they are in the shape of green balls that hang down on chains, oh about three, no two and a half inches from my ear lobe and i bought them to celebrate when Callipope married Eugene because it was nice to see such smart people getting together and I have another pair from that era when Princess Diana married Prince Charles and they are in the shape of tea cups and I think Calliope would have liked them because they are very long.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Hold on there girlfriend, you have jewelry in honor of them?

So if we need something to honor how about something in the shape of an IUD?
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:53 pm

I sure do. I love jewelry although I can't afford much anymore cause I got demoted at work for something that was not my fault but people had it in for me so I bought my Christmas Calliope earrings at Walgreen's, there's one on every corner, and they lit up like Christmas lights and I would have worn them to the company Christmas party but they ganged up on me just cause I spent a lot of time on my puter at work. I they had told me that they had software to follow me I would not have spent so much time having my Tarot cards read online. What's an IUD?
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Oh girlfriend. YOu need to ask your mama about an IUD.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Can't sunshine, unfortunately my lovin mama left this world quite some time ago, no, she is alive but she went with her commonlaw husband somewhere traipsing all over the earth being his submissive little plaything and seeing exotic sites while I sit here crunching numbers on a computer for a livin, thank goodness I am so good at math my company needs me.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Well girlfriend, and IUD is a form of birth control.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:28 pm

First salt peter and now this, wow this is a colorful board. Sunshine I was embarrassed I didn;t know, so I googled it.

Intra Uterine Device (IUD) is a small object that is inserted through the cervix and placed in the uterus to prevent pregnancy. A small string hangs down from the IUD into the upper part of the vagina. affraid The IUD is not noticeable during intercourse. IUDs can last 1-10 years. They work by changing the the the lining of the uterus and fallopian tubes affecting the movements of eggs and sperm and so that fertilization does not occur. IUDs are 99.2-99.9% effective as birth control. They do not protect against sexually transmitted infections, including HIV/AIDS.

Um. OK. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:53 am

Sorry I just think the shapes of some of the IUD's are quite unique and would make interesting earings. AND they would be fitting for Sami since she needs to use SOME sort of protection.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:17 am

She does need to use some protection! She has so many babies they can't even put them in one scene together. And at the rate she is chasing EJ, around I think she is going to want to give him some special one on one attention and more babies would interfere with this. Ohhh I hate EJ!

Maybe that will change though when she finds out he kidnapped her baby.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:01 am

I just thought about this and maybe Rafe is the perfect guy for Sami. As much sex as they have had, and I think sex while a child is missing is gross, maybe Rafe is impotent!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:25 am

Interesting thought, Sunshine, but you may be on to something. Maybe that is why he is such an arrogant jerk.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks Ambrosia - I just don't know what to think of that pig. I really hate him and he is arrogant as all h@ll so I would hope he can never reproduce!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm

that is a very real posibility. it would explain why he is always trying to adopt other people's kids...he can't make any of his own.

he's still a jerk. I was watching the emmy submissions and I saw the one where he was such a jerk to EJ when EJ just found out Grace had died. you don't have to be an EJami to feel heartbroke for any man who just found out his baby, that he never got to know, was dead. and the Rafester was being a complete and total @ss! Rafey better be d@mn glad it wasn't Lucas he was ordering around. Lucas would've knocked Rafe on his @ss!

Rafe is a lying, sneaky, self-righteous, worthless piece of shat that needs to be disposed of.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm

LOL Lucy you are so funny!

I watched those clips too and Rafe acted like he was all big and bad and gonna not let EJ treat the whore Sami like that. Phssssat. She deserved no protection. She never should have told EJ about Grace/Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:47 pm

I was horrified when they were getting it on instead of looking for Sydney. I think he may have drugged her or placed some sort of computer implant in her to make her so randy. Maybe he is in cahoots with EJ, no, Rafe is worse than EJ! RAFE KILLED LUMI!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:07 pm

I highly doubt he drugged her lol.
The only one who truly killed Lumi is Tomlin. He started this mess in the first place.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:10 pm

In the end it falls on the writers. However, GG is Tomlin's pet, so the latter positioned Rafe to kill Lumi.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Ah HAH! I knew it, so we now have proof Tomlin KILLED LUMI!

What is this smiley? Idea
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

I think it's a light bulb. I should probably get out my glasses. I'm blind as a bat. Rafe, good guy for Sami??? Icon_lol

well of course it's the writers and Tomlin who are behind all the craptastic adventures on Days. the actors just do what they are written to do. I feel for the actors; you know they gotta get tired of some of that shat. Rafe, good guy for Sami??? Icon_lol

not to mention some of the crazy lunatic fans who can't discern the difference between the actor and the character. LMAO! those people scare me! you KNOW they scare the actors! LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm having tech support help me with smilies now. I'll see if I can add a few more once I know how to do it lol.
and you are so right about that, some of the fans are totally whacked when it comes to not being able to separate character from real life actor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rafe, good guy for Sami???   Rafe, good guy for Sami??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rafe, good guy for Sami???
Page 1 of 1