The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Should Johnny be asking for his sister?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Should Johnny be asking for his sister? Empty
PostSubject: Should Johnny be asking for his sister?   Should Johnny be asking for his sister? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:23 pm

this is so sad, its like Johnny doesn't even have a twin. He never asks about his sister Allie?
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Should Johnny be asking for his sister?   Should Johnny be asking for his sister? EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:07 am

I'm not surprised, as everything is geared to EJ and Sami right now, and Allie is Lucas' child. It's almost as if they want to eradicate anything related to Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Should Johnny be asking for his sister?   Should Johnny be asking for his sister? EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:30 am

yeah, I noticed that, too. whats up with that crap? it's like TPTB are trying to make it like Lucas never even existed! they are getting rid of everything related to Lucas or Lumi. hey! WTF? they were a couple and even married! come on! of course a child would be asking about their sibling. you know d@mn well they would! and the character of Lucas I'm familiar with would never even consider seperating a brother and sister. Lucas was thoughtful to a fault. he was bent on doing the right things. this is so out of character it's pathetic. they are trying to wipe Lucas right out of the history of the show. it's stupid and ticking me off!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Should Johnny be asking for his sister?   Should Johnny be asking for his sister? EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:12 pm

I feel exactly the same way. Its like they are trying to erase half of Sami's family. Its pretty sad, trying to make it look like Lucas was never even a part of her and the children's lives. They are so focused on please the fans of Rape Mance its like they want to wipe Lucas and BD completely out of our minds. Not going to happen, their are two many that know and love Bryan and Lucas for that to ever happen.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Should Johnny be asking for his sister?   Should Johnny be asking for his sister? EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:16 pm

I have to give Bryan credit for not taking the recurring option. If he had, he would be relegated to beyond the back burner. He would have become another Roman, who is seen as needed, but usually doesn't appear much.

However, I don't see it as having that much to do with "rape mance", because Rafe actually is the one who replaced Lucas. Instead of having a Lucas/Sami/EJ triangle, it looks like they want a Rafe/Sami/EJ triangle. EJ and Sami are the constants in the triangle, but Lucas and Rafe are the ones who were interchanged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Johnny be asking for his sister?   Should Johnny be asking for his sister? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Johnny be asking for his sister?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Soap Rant Board  :: Soaps Discussion :: Soaps Discussion-
Jump to: