The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Lucas and Ariana

Go down 
+2
Lucy
itsjustasoap
6 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:33 pm

I think these two could wok. As it is, I couldn't stand Lucas with whiny, Ej chasing Sami now. Sami would really have to change for me to like her again. Love em, hate em, what does everyone think?
I say bring let's do an Ej, Ariana, Lucas and Sami triangle. We throw Rafe in the mix. Lucas come sout with Ariana, leaving Ej in the cold because Sami is insanely jealous and now driven to get Lucas back.
Then we stick Ej and Rafe together and we get Ejafe!<snickers, lol>
What does everyone thing, the last one was just a joke that I know has been done before.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
Lucy

Lucy

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:17 pm

I could get into this! enough of this almost crap! let the boy have a woman who is pretty and wants him. not him and anybody else who shows up at the oportune time. LOL!

I am so done with Sami. she used to be a firecracker, then she got all whiney and boohoo and crap. I got no use for the broad. bring back Lucas and send Sami to China!

GO LURIANA!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:34 pm

I know it! She is now written as a whiny, clingy female that I totally hate!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:46 pm

they should make her a Nun. lock her away in a Convent. then I won't have to watch her whine and booHoo and crawl all over EJ. I swear, she damn near slobbers when she is around him!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Sami a nun? Priceless! I love it. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even care if they got rid of her.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Lucas and Arianna would make me laugh, not really any sex scene I would wanna watch!
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:21 am

Oh man I am sick of Sami crawling all over EJ too! It is like she turns green with her disgusting horniess whenever someone so much as uses the letter E or J in a word.

Blech.

Lucas and Arianna make a lovely couple. I agree it could wok.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:23 am

I think Luri would work. she is settled and level headed. Lucas needs that. he's had to tolerate immature, flighty, me me me Sami for so long. he grew up, but she never did. I think that was the basis of all their problems. (Kate not withstanding. LOL!)

he is a man, now, and he needs a woman. let's face it; even when Sami is 90, she will still be trying to manipulate somebody or some outcome. Lucas is tired of all that shit. he needs solace. someone he can count on. someone whose head isn't in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Exactly Lucy. Sami acts like a child and Lucas was the responsible one, that is why I thought they had a chance. All the problems were her fault, well and Rafe's. We all know how I feel about Rafe!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm

LOL, TD you are incorrigible, but lovable none the less!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:35 pm

gotta love her! LOL!
Back to top Go down
LittleFeat

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:19 pm

I wouldn't wish Ariana on anyone. She needs to go back to prison or wherever she came from...one of the most boring characters (next to her brother) that ever was.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:58 am

Oh no! I think if, no WHEN they bring Lucas back they will make a good pair. I have no idea how they could possibly expect him to go back to Sami after she has made a major fool of herself with these other men. Lucas has pride and I think that he would be a great fit with spunky skinny little Arianna!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Turtledove wrote:
Oh no! I think if, no WHEN they bring Lucas back they will make a good pair. I have no idea how they could possibly expect him to go back to Sami after she has made a major fool of herself with these other men. Lucas has pride and I think that he would be a great fit with spunky skinny little Arianna!
yep!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:17 am

No doubt about it , and furthermore.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Lucas and Ariana 545421 oh hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:31 am

You bet; no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:00 am

Well, its to bad Lucas is not on the show. Looks like poor Ari will have to settle for Ej.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:28 pm

she will suck the life out of EJ. bring back Lucas!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:40 pm

She already sucked the life out of Brady, EJ is next. LH was far more interesting on Passions than on Days. I do believe they made a giant casting blunder. She just does not seem to fit in.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Maybe she would with Lucas.???? I want my man back on screen!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:08 am

I dunno. Lucas...well, make that, Bryan, was a strong actor and his character was strong. maybe he could actually carry her and make her watchable. you know, like Chloe is watchable with Phillip, but sucks with Dr. Dan.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:30 am

They have written Arianna as totally lackluster. Even though I liked the picture of LH and BD together, I'm not sure if a relationship between them would work. Arianna would have to be rewritten as more spunky; otherwise they might be even more boring than Rafe and Sami.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 am

well then just whom do we put Lucas with,maybe thsi si what the writers ran into when they screwed the Lumi fans over and brought Rafe on. To many guys, not enough women to go around...ugh!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 am

Maybe Lucas, if he returns, should be alone for a while and pursue a career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucas and Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Ariana   Lucas and Ariana Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucas and Ariana
Page 1 of 1