The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Summer Spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MissyGail

Summer Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Summer Spoilers   Summer Spoilers EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:15 pm

I couldn't find the right spot for this--so move if you have to! Just wanted to share with you guys in case you haven't seen them yet!! Here's what we have to look forward to!

Alice's Death: Familiar faces return to Salem to mourn Alice Horton after she passes away on June 22nd. "Having been there on the floor when they taped it, it was like time out of time. Some cast members never broke character between scenes; they kept in that grief. It's an amazing moment in the history of the show."

Bo/Hope/Dr. Baker: Hope reveals her plans to kill Bo. Dr. Baker is shocked. Bo learns the truth about Hope from Ciara and Theo. Bo and Hope will have a climatic confrontation and there's a very surprising turn in that. "It's not what you think."

EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole/Brady/Arianna: Brady and Arianna break up and Brady realizes that Nicole has deceived him. This is the beginning of a substantial character change for Brady and he takes a pretty dark turn. Nicole overhears EJ and Stefano talking and discovers the truth about Sydney's kidnapping. Everything will be in her hands. Nicole holds the trump card in this story, and deciding when and where to play it will be lots of fun. Meanwhile, Rafe doesn't give up and he takes desperate measures to uncover the truth. In the midst of all this, Fay returns.

Vivian/Victor/Maggie/Caroline:
Victor and Maggie continue spending time together, which doesn't please Vivian in the least. Vivian decides to take action, which leads to a much bigger chapter down the road. This is the start of a very substantial story.

Daniel/Chloe/Carly/Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie: Chloe discovers that she's pregnant. Carly knows, too. Carly interrupts Chloe and Daniel's impromptu wedding ceremony and announces that the bride has a bun in the oven. Phillip freaks out -- he didn't think Chloe was able to get pregnant. However, the bigger story here is about Melanie and Nathan: Who will uncover the truth... and when?!

courtesy of Daytimeroyaltyonline.com/SOD
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Summer Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Spoilers   Summer Spoilers EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Chloe is pregnant? I'm shocked! NOT! LMAO! who didn't see this coming? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Chloe, who can't get pregnant, sleeps with Phillip, who can't make babies. this is classic! of course she was gonna get knocked up! cracks me up! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

Summer Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Spoilers   Summer Spoilers EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:38 am

Yikees......She is so busy doing every guy in town and now a baby. Daniel will think it is another false positive and on and on and on. Shit.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Summer Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Spoilers   Summer Spoilers EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:28 pm

That was sooooo predictable. Pathetic.

I'm intrigued with what Nicole is up to. I wonder when she will play her trump card.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Summer Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Spoilers   Summer Spoilers EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:30 pm

I am totally ok with the Ej and Nicole spoilers. Not one mention of Ej and Sami moving anywhere together. I love it. I might just have to start watching again. I do want to watch Nicole torturing Ej. She is going to make EJ suffer for every blasted thing he did. Does anyone think Syd is Nicole's baby? I have seen this theory around the net a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
Sponsored content

Summer Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Spoilers   Summer Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Spoilers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Soap Rant Board  :: Rules and Annoucements :: The Forum Rules :: Locked Forum archives-
Jump to: