The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFeat

BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this. Empty
PostSubject: BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this.   BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:39 am

BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this. T9eion10
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this.   BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:59 am

I don't understand I guess he is not coming back?
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this.   BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:12 pm

no, sweets, he is only coming back for the funeral of Alice...nothing more. sorry. Days just doesn't want him anymore. I think he'd love to come back, but this is all they want with him. sad but true.

the word here in town is that Bryan and Tomlin butted heads. so dump Tomlin and you might get Bryan back. but otherwise, it ain't happenin'.

I feel for the poor man. I mean, think about it; he is doing meanial work where he once strutted his stuff. he even said people look at him because they remember him from back when. they are still there and he is installing sound systems. let me tell you, that hurts an actor. hurts their pride, their self-esteem. that's just heart breaking.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this.   BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:41 am

I'd go for the dump Tomlin part, that guy is a true ass for what he did to Bryan. I hope, with the sinking ratings, that Tomlin and Higley both will sink! And fast! sinking ship
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this.   BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this. Empty

Back to top Go down

BD Article - Didn't kow where else to put this.
Page 1 of 1