The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Belle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Belle   Belle EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 am

I wonder of there is any chance of her coming back?
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
Turtledove

Turtledove

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Belle started out ok when she was the first actress but then she got snooty and money grubbing. I will never forgive her for cheating on Shawn even though I did not like Shawn 2.

Ahh she will come back though, she always does. She is MArlena's daughter and should be in Salem not sailing the world on Hope's boat, maybe if the boat comes back Hope will be cured of her illness by all the great memories they had on the Fancy Face or are they on the boat John bought?

I don't think anyone has asked Belle to come back though. She was busy cooking in a valley last I read online.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:05 am

I loved the Belle who was played by Kirstin Storms. she and Shawn D. were perfect together.

but when they changed Shawn D. and went with Martha Madison as Belle, she and Shawn D. didn't have the same spark and chemistry as Kirstin and the first Shawn D.

Martha was excellent with Phillip. man they burned up the screen! I think that's why they sent her away. but I tell you, the actors were brilliant together! maybe she can come back, sans Shawn D., and get back with Phillip when he and Mel finally break up. I don't know. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:03 am

I doubt they will bring her back. She will be mentioned, but not seen, same as John and Marlena.
Back to top Go down
LittleFeat

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 pm

The only Belle and Shawn I liked were the originals. I hated Martha and that guy that dates Nadia. I didn't like MM with Philip either. Of course by then I disliked her so much I would FF through almost any scene she was in.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 pm

I think that Shelle are sooooo cute that slutty Martha ruined them with fake Shawn and I was convinced he was a Dimera Pawn. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 am

LittleFeat wrote:
The only Belle and Shawn I liked were the originals. I hated Martha and that guy that dates Nadia. I didn't like MM with Philip either. Of course by then I disliked her so much I would FF through almost any scene she was in.

cheers ITA!
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 am

Maybe now that the real Belle has broken up with Spinelli she will return to Days.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 am

Nah, the real Belle has her sights set on other men already. Love her on GH.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Well I don't like her on GH because she is slutty like the new Belle and she pumped Lucky full of drugs, I will not forget that! He used to be my favorite when he was all little and cute in high school.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Bow, we are tough crowd, nothing absolutely nothing on the show makes us happy. Lol, this should pretty much be an anti Days site with the venom we snake ladies can spew lol
!
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Well I like Brady and I am in a tizy because it looks like Nicole is going to get her hooks into him! I wanted her to go with EJ because they are so much alike and had the great marriage which the writers seem to have forgotten about.

I am still hoping the old Brady will come back, he was sooo handsome! But now Chloe is slutified so there is no one for him!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:33 pm

I see Brady eventually with a new character that might be more suited to him. I liked the old Arianna better, but then they stuck Lindsay with him. What a disservice to them both.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:19 pm

I agree..I preferred the original Ari. she was pretty and a good actress. Lindsay sucks, but she'll be gone eventually. hope she takes Gabby with her!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:49 am

Agree. I liked the original Ari sooooo much better. She was believable in the role, whereas LH just sucked.
Back to top Go down
LittleFeat

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 am

I see no point in Rafe having any family. I hope Ari takes Gabby with her when she leaves and Rafe is right behind them.

The old Brady was a butterface. I like this Brady - he just needs a better story.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 am

Butterface makes me think of Butterbeer. Did anyone here read Harry Potter. I like Harry Potter and I always wanted to drink butter beer if it is like butterscotch which I have never had except for some chips in cookies that Aunt Frida makes and so Butterface makes me think of those and I liked old Brady so it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
LittleFeat

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 am

Never read Harry Potter or seen the movies so I have no idea what butterbeer is. But since Potter was a kid I doubt it has anything to do with beer.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 am

I don't know they are witches so maybe it does, but I don't drink alcohol so I hope not. I don't want to eat those jelly beans because I am afraid I will get a booger flavored one and why would I want that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle   Belle Empty

Back to top Go down

Belle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Soap Rant Board  :: Soaps Discussion :: Soaps Discussion-
Jump to: