The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Majeifan

A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. Empty
PostSubject: A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.   A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Since I can't start this topic in the other section I will start it here.

A list of people I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE, and CURSE:

1. Lucas
2. Rafe
3. Nicole
4. Brady
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.   A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:16 pm

poor Lucas lol, he always got the shaft. I am adding Ej, I can't stand him.

I am a huge Lucas fan, but if some don't like him that's ok too. I know there are a huge amount that don't like Ej. Can we add kate too please?
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.   A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:16 pm

and wah wahh I like Brady too. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Majeifan

PostSubject: Re: A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.   A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Oh yeah, I just absolutely hate Brady in fact I hate all the Passions people.

1. Lucas
2. Rafe
3. Nicole
4. Brady
5. Arianna
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.   A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:37 pm

lol, you are certainly honest if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
MissyGail

PostSubject: Re: A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.   A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:36 pm

The only character on Days I have ever HATED is Elvis. He is horrible and I hope they kill him off SOON! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Majeifan

PostSubject: Re: A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.   A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Luckily, all the people I hate aren't really a part of any Salem families and can be killed off at any time, except Brady. But he's left before he can leave again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.   A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place. Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of people I hate in Salem!!!!!! This topic was moved as it in in the wrong place.
Page 1 of 1