The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Poor Will people are

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

Poor Will people are Empty
PostSubject: Poor Will people are   Poor Will people are EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:20 pm

bashing him and trashing him all over the net. He so reminds me of Lucas! It makes me miss him all the more. Lucas needs to come back and rescue his son from that evil mansion!
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Poor Will people are   Poor Will people are EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Wil is just trying to protect his mother from EJ's clutches. He knows what will happen once she moves in to that mansion, we will have to see that silk pink nighty all over again! And more of a shirtless man all over a drooling woman.

I am just concerned that he doesn't mention Lucas more and he seems so concerned about Rafe. Rafe, rafe, rafe it is like Lucas is forgotten by his only son!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Poor Will people are   Poor Will people are EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:51 pm

it just really ticked me off when Will chewed out his mom like that. my mom would've slapped me into the middle of next week if I talked to her like that!

I get he is worried, but you draw more flies with honey than vinegar. he needs to settle it down a notch and try reason. hot heads do not prevail.

my biggest problem with NuWill is...crikey, I'm so shallow...he isn't as cute as the last one. Embarassed so shoot me. that last one was a little cutie! my daughter thought he was hot! LMAO! this new one, eh, not so much.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Poor Will people are   Poor Will people are EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Well Will is trying to save his mama from a bad man. He sees her getting all wet, after the pool, and practically molesting the bad man there right on the living room couch I swear I saw her hand on his thigh so what was wills supposed to do stand by! There is no rolf anymore!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Poor Will people are   Poor Will people are EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:03 am

I truly loathe Sami now, she is dumber then rocks. Ej has really worked her over. I hope someone can save her from herself and that man!
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Poor Will people are   Poor Will people are EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:02 am

Lucy wrote:
it just really ticked me off when Will chewed out his mom like that. my mom would've slapped me into the middle of next week if I talked to her like that!

I get he is worried, but you draw more flies with honey than vinegar. he needs to settle it down a notch and try reason. hot heads do not prevail.

my biggest problem with NuWill is...crikey, I'm so shallow...he isn't as cute as the last one. Embarassed so shoot me. that last one was a little cutie! my daughter thought he was hot! LMAO! this new one, eh, not so much.

I agree, Will was out of line talking to his mother that way. Kids get away with way too much nowadays. Speaking of a Will recast, I would love if they replaced this Will with Drew Garrett who played Michael on General Hospital. Now that kid can act and he is the right age.
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Poor Will people are   Poor Will people are EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:11 pm

I liked the Will that was on at the Green Wedding. To me her was the perfect mixture of Sami and Lucas. I think he had a thing for Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Will people are   Poor Will people are Empty

Back to top Go down

Poor Will people are
Page 1 of 1