The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...

Go down 
+2
Sunshine
ambrosia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ambrosia

Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:26 am

Fat chance with Tomlin around.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:31 pm

I still can't believe Lucas is gone. He never got any stories of his own. He was always pimping someone, Sami, Kate, Carrie it was sad.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:41 pm

ok, I 'll allow discussion about Lucas, what I see here isn't to bad.
I'm so sad my favorite isn't on the show anymore.
Does anyone think he could be good with Ariana? I'm not so sure I want to see him back with Sami if he ever came back, unless Sami maybe ummm, got a brain?
I know a lot of people feel Rafe replaced Lucas, but I don't feel that way.
If Ej hadn't have destroyed their marriage, Rafe would of been angst or drama for Lumi.
Why is it soaps just have to have an interloper in the picture?
There is surely enough drama in a relationship with out adding another man or woman. That is getting so over used.
I moved the topic to soaps discussion bc I don't feel Lucas is a bad guy.
Bad writing for his character yes, bad guy, no, not really.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:58 pm

I have mentioned this before - I think he may be great with Arianna. They look gorgeous together and she is feisty enough to keep him on his toes and make their relationship interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:40 pm

oh yeah! I think they'd do great together. and it has the added benefit of pissing Kate to high Heaven! if Lucas married Ari, Rafe would be his BIL. an FBI guy...in the extended DiMera clan??? Kate and Steffy both would have cows and shat bricks! oh man, it would be too funny! talk about a ride!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:39 pm

is it me or I am seeing this post on the board three times? I will be back on tomorrow to post some more, me thinks I have been looking at the board to long!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:06 am

Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... Confused huh? I gotta tell ya, I'm not seeing it. but hey, I need glasses and don't usually wear mine like I should.

so, maybe we should petition for Lurianna? cute name, too! nobody can make anything rude out of it, that's for sure! LMAO! at least it would bring back Lucas and give him some meaty stories. and a job.
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:25 am

Okay then, bring on Lurianna. Quite a catchy name. Maybe she can catch his eye when he returns for Alice's funeral.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:35 am

yeah, I wish Lucas had been an attorney. I hear she is gonna need one coming up soon. EJ is supposed to defend her. and that's fine, but see, if Lucas defended her, that's where it could all start. there could be the slow but steady build up. the romance. the accidental hand touching, the looks, the sexual tension, the almost kiss that gets interupted by the phone or whatever. and finally, the first real kiss. I'm telling you, it could be huge! Lucas a lawyer, her an ex-con...this has the sweet smell of success all over it. somebody chew on TPTB and get this bee in their bonnet!

(I'll be happy to define that reamrk if anyone doesn't get it. Wink)
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:41 am

Great ideas, Lucy! Maybe Lucas can rescue Arianna from EJ's clutches.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:51 pm

What about the viewing audience? Who is going to rescue us from Ej? Oh ys, I rescued myself, I no longer watch the show. What is going to happen to the rest of the poor people still watching?
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:02 pm

EJ will save us from ourselves by self-destructing. Shocked
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Lord, I hope so! I would love to see him crash and burn!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:23 pm

I read that Nicole finds him out, so it's just a matter of time now. she will wreak havoc on him and Stefano. she's out for blood now, you know. Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:33 pm

I still would have loved Lucas bringing Ej down about the Sydnapping. He'd have it solved and exposed by now. This storyline now, is a snooze fest!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:48 pm

the Salem PD and Mighty Brow couldn't find their asses with both hands! how could they ever solve a major crime like a kidnapping?! LMAO!!

hell, Lucas could've solved it by accident by now! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:06 pm

I heard that too Lucy and when she gets the news she will be scheming for sure!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:18 pm

With Nicole's scheming, you kind of never know how things will end up. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:55 pm

I think she is gonna blackmail EJ to make him help her get Brady. then she will blackmail Stefano for cash.

this web is going to be pretty freakin' thick! with ma spider right in the middle.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:17 am

oh I like that, lets start calling nicole ma spider...that works for me and its better then the hoe...lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:13 pm

heh, heh, glad you approve!
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:18 am

Lucy wrote:
the Salem PD and Mighty Brow couldn't find their asses with both hands! how could they ever solve a major crime like a kidnapping?! LMAO!!

hell, Lucas could've solved it by accident by now! LOL!

What are you saying? Lucas couldn't solve this? I think he will!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:29 am

no, no, no...I'm saying Lucas could have solved it while not even trying. I'm pointing out that Lucas has a brain whereas the Salem PD and Mighty Brow are clueless and brainless.

if any of you chicks have any pull with anybody at Days, please get on the stick and tell them Lucas needs to be kept when he comes in for the funeral and hook him up with Arrianna! I think that's a couple most everybody could get behind. FINALLY! something worth watching!
Back to top Go down
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Oh yes, and show them my fanfiction, I MUST post that soon! I am all for Arriana and Lucas if Sami is going to insist on chasing EJ and kissing his ass all the time like love sick fool, I wish she had an ounce of dignity.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:15 pm

This is Sami we are talking about...she chases whomever flashes her a smile..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next