The Ultimate Soap Rant Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new rant site http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://excoboard.com/ultimatesoaprant This is the link to the new board. Please join us there. The computer will activate you, as soon as it veryifys that you are from this site. Hope to see all of you there. I am leaving this board open till the end of the week, and I will also leave this message up so everyone can find us.

Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...

Go down 
+2
Sunshine
ambrosia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucy

Lucy

Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:34 pm

seriously! does she just freaking stay horny??? I mean, should we hook her up with Jesse James or Tiger Woods? she can't even say a plain simple thank you with out nailing some guy!

I swear; the more I see of this new and not so improved Sami, the more convinced I am that Lucas needs better. or at least someone who hasn't been in the sack with whomever she was with when an attack of the hornies ocurred! LOL!
Back to top Go down
LittleFeat

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:17 pm

I thought Lucas was gone??? Is he still on the show? I FF so much of it, I might have missed him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

nope, he's gone. they're bringing him back for the funeral eppisode. some are hoping he'll hook up with Sami while he's in, but I don't.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:16 pm

sadly he's not on. I wish! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatesoaprant.niceboard.biz
Turtledove

Turtledove

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:02 am

Maybe Sami should chill down her libido with some ice or something! Does she need therapy? She must be scaring off all of the men of Salem by now! Lucas sure did not appreciate it.

And I still think we will see Lucas return, I do hope he works for Shane now that he has international experience under his belt.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:06 am

There is major potential for Lucas. Especially if they make him a Dimera. I would love to see Sami's reaction to that!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:11 pm

she'd have crap slinging fest! Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 706760
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:19 pm

lol, maybe it'd be good if some of that crap slinging is done at Sami for a change. She damn deserves it. I have had a rotten day, so look out for some pissy language, hereto fore not heard out of my mouth. Ej in jail!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm

don't worry about it! hell, my ass is dragging! I got a wild hair and decided to steam clean carpets today. 5 freakin' rooms of the shit! I will never have carpet again! when this shit is gone, it's all wood and tile, baby. no more allergen infested, dirty-ass, smelly carpets! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:37 pm

I did like ten buckets of laundry and I am still not done. You know, maybe I should start a general rant forum or thread and we can rant about shit like house cleaning and loads of laundry. I still have three loads of blankets to do from darn tent camping. It poured Friday night and wouldn't you know all our damn blankets got soaked with us in them. What a night that was! That and my hubby and son snore, I didn't get any freakin sleep..wahhh! Fuck!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:42 pm

aw, hell, woman, I hate laundry. and you know, it isn't the washing part, it's the fucking sorting, folding, put the shit away...and then what? it's next week and you gotta do it all over again! and don't get my ass started on the "mommmm, I need my blue T-shirt! did you wash it yet?" "was it in the dirty clothes hamper?" "uhhhh, no. it was under my bed. can you wash it please? I need it." so, at 10 o'clock at nite, my ass is washing one fucking blue shirt!

yes, soap, I think a general piss and moan thread would be a fantabulous idea!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:44 pm

lol! Sounds like we definitely need a general rant forum. I'll go put one up. See, we let it out here and we are sane everywhere else, well maybe, lol!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm

piss and moan! here we come!!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:49 pm

lol,,,working on it now, trying to get the dang thing to show up!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:54 am

Ladies, what does Lucas Horton have to do with laundry? I wonder if he does his own, or if he has maid service.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Lololol, we got just a tad off topic there, but the problem is solved, I put upa Gen Rant section.

Hmm, Lucas prolly does his own....
Back on topic, does anyone really think Lucas will ever be brought back to the show...I sure miss him and I hope the rating suck and bite Tomlin in the ass for firing Bryan!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm

to be honest, no. I don't think he'll ever come back because of the way he was treated. and I don't think they will ever ask him back. Tomlin doesn't like Bryan. why? eh, who knows? but even if they get all new people I still think Bryan will scoop shit before he would ever come back to Days. they screwed him over too bad. I can't blame him, either. I'd tell them all to bite my ass.
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 pm

I am so sad over the way Bryan was treated. He is such a great guy. I met him in person and he spent a lot of time with me. He kept hugging me whenever he saw me. He's an awesome hugger! He spent a great deal of time talking to me about disabilities and the struggles of being a parent with one. He'd not only hug me, but whisper in my ear each time what a great mom I was. Isn't that just to cool? I miss having such a guy on the set. He brought passion and fire to Days and the show is just dead w.o. him.
Tomlin is a hairy monkey's ass for firing Bryan!
Back to top Go down
ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:32 am

I doubt that Bryan will return to Days after the way he was treated. Possibly if they change the regime at Days he might reconsider. He will be better off elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:28 pm

yep. I've heard he has a real talent as a carpenter. he can build anything. a talent like that lasts much longer than some dumb-ass TV show.

hey, Kim...you got anything he can build at your house?! *wink, wink* Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 am

lol, I would sure love that! I'm not so sure hubby would! He is already jealous of Bryan! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 am

eh, men. ya can't live with them, ya can't shoot them. LMAO!
Back to top Go down
itsjustasoap
Admin
itsjustasoap

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Lol, you got that right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...   Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucas Horton discussion, no bashing please...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2